6. Rybiński, P, Janowska, G, Helwig, M, Dąbrowski, W, Majewski, K 2004 Flammability of butadiene–acrylonitrile rubbers. J Therm Anal Calorim 75:249 .
8. Johnson, PR A general correlation of the flammability of natural and synthetic polymers. J Appl Polym Sci 1974 18:491 .
9. Helwig M , Paukszta D. Flammability of composites based on polypropylene and flax fibres in molecular crystal and liquid crystal, vol 354. Philadelphia: Gordon and Breach Science Publisher; 2000.
10. Paukuszta, D, Borysiak, S 2005 Structure of isotactic polypropylene in composites with natural fibres obtained in various processing methods. Fibres Text 53:107–109.
11. Janowska, G, Rybiński, P, Krauze, S 2006 The effect of the curing agent type on the flammability of butadiene–acrylonitrile rubbers. Polimery 51:735.
12. Rybiński, P, Janowska, G, Antkiewicz, W, Krauze, S 2005 Thermal stability and flammability of butadiene–acrylonitrile rubber cross-linked with iodoform. J Therm Anal Calorim 81:9 .
13. Cypres, R, Braekman-Danheux, C, Delaunois, C, Halloin, V 1991 Aromatisation of 1,3-butadiene under pressure. Thermochem Acta 179:99 .
15. Wang, Z, Li, K, Lambert, P, Yang, C 2007 Identification, characterization and quantitation of pyrogenic polycylic aromatic hydrocarbons and other organic compounds in tire fire products. J Chromatogr A 1139:14 .