The study was supported by Project NN507458037 of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Poland.
3. Stoch, L. Structure and crystallization of multicomponent glasses. High Temp Mater Process. 1992;10:245–264. .
4. Donald, IW, Metcalfe, BL, Taylor, RNJ. The immobilization of high level radioactive wastes in ceramics and glasses. J Mater Sci. 1997;32:5851–5887. .
5. Sitarz, M, Rokita, M, Handke, M. The aluminium effect on the phospho-silicate materials. J Mol Struct. 2002;61:289–299. .
6. Stoch, L, Środa, M. Infrared spectroscopy in the investigation of oxide glasses structure. J Mol Struct. 1999;511–512:77–84. .
7. Stoch L , Aboud T. Structural classification of phosphate glasses. Ceramics. Papers of the Polish Academy of Science, Krakow Div. 1993;43:267–75.
8. Stoch, L. Early stages of crystal structure organization in SiO2–Al2O3–MgO(ZnO) and SiO2·BPO4 glasses—HREM study. Phys Chem Glasses Eur J Glass Sci Technol B. 2008;49: 4 220–228.
9. Stoch, L, Stoch, P. Crystal structure formation in glass from view of HRTM. J Therm Anal Calorim. 2007;88:577–582. .