1. Cowin, PI, Lan, R, Petit, ChTG, Zhang, L, Tao, S 2011 Conductivity and stability of cobalt pyrovanadate. J Alloys Compd 50:4117–4121 .
2. Wilczkowska, E, Krawczyk, K, Petryk, J, Sobczak, JW, Kaszkur, Z 2010 Direct nitrous oxide decomposition with a cobalt oxide catalyst. Appl Catal A 389:165–172 .
3. El-Shobaky, GA, El-Mohsen, A, Turky, M 2000 Catalytic decomposition of H2O2 on Co3O4 doped with MgO and V2O5. Colloids Surf A 170:161–172 .
4. Xiao, G, Wang, X, Li, D, Fu, X 2008 InVO4-sensitized TiO2 photocatalysis for efficient air purification with visible light. J Photochem Photobiol A Chem 193:213–221 .
5. Enache, CS, Lioyd, D, Damen, MR, Schoonman, J R van de Krol 2009 Photo-electrochemical properties of thin-film InVO4 photoanodes: the role of deep donor state. J Phys Chem C 113:19351–19360 .
6. Charr, MA, Patel, D, King, MC, Kung, HH 1987 Selective oxidative dehydrogenation of butane over V–Mg–O catalysts. J Catal 105:483–498 .
7. Pless, JD, Bardin, BB, Kim, H-S, Ko, D, Smith, MT, Hammond, RR, Stair, PC, Poeppelmeier, KR 2004 Catalytic oxidative dehydrogenation of propane over Mg–V/Mo oxides. J Catal 223:419–431 .
10. Touboul, M, Melighit, K 1994 Synthesis by “chimie douce” and characterization of indium vanadates. Eur J Solid State Inorg Chem 31:151–161.
13. Filipek, E, Piz, M 2010 The reactivity of SbVO5 with T-Nb2O5 in solid state in air. J Therm Anal Cal 101:447–453 .
14. Tabero, P 2010 Formation and properties of new Al8V10W16O85 and Fe8−xAlxV10W16O85 phases with the M-Nb2O5 structure. J Therm Anal Cal 101:561–566 .
15. Powder Difraktion File, International Center for Diffraction Data, Swarthmore (USA), File Nos.: 06-0416, 09-0387, 09-402, 09-418, 11-0692, 33-0628, 37-0352, 38-0090, 38-0252.
16. Blonska-Tabero, A 2007 Phase relations in the CoO–V2O5–Fe2O3 system in subsolidus area. J Therm Anal Cal 88:201–205 .
17. Shaheen, WM, Selim, MM 2001 Thermal characterization and catalytic properties of the ZnO–Co3O4/Al2O3 system. Int J Inorg Mater 3:417–425 .