The financial support from the Ministry of Science and Education in Poland (Grant no. N N507 450934) is acknowledged.
1. Pacewska, B, Błonkowski, G, Wilińska, I 2008 Studies on the pozzolanic and hydraulic properties of fly ashes in model systems. J Therm Anal Cal. 94:469 .
2. Talero, R, Rahhal, V 2009 Calorimetric comparison of portland cements containing silica fume and metakaolin. Is silica fume, like metakaolin, characterized by pozzolanic activity that is more specific than generic. J Therm Anal Calorim. 96:383 .
- Search Google Scholar
- Export Citation
Talero, R Rahhal, V 2009 Calorimetric comparison of portland cements containing silica fume and metakaolin. Is silica fume, like metakaolin, characterized by pozzolanic activity that is more specific than generic. J Therm Anal Calorim. 96: 383 10.1007/s10973-008-9096-x.
3. Wu, ZB, Guan, BH, Lou, WB, Ye, QQ, Fu, HL 2009 Calorimetric study of calcium aluminate cement blended with flue gas desulfurization gypsum. J Therm Anal Calorim. 98 3 737–742 .
4. Gruyaert, E, Robeyst, N N De Belie 2010 Study of the hydration of Portland cement blended with blast-furnace slag by calorimetry and thermogravimetry. J Therm Anal Calorim. 102 3 941–951 .
5. Linglin X , Peiming W and Guofang Z. Calorimetric study on the influence of calcium sulfate on the hydration of Portland cement-calcium aluminate cement mixtures. J Therm Anal Calorim. 2011. doi: .
7. Mehta PK , Polivka M. Expansive cements. In: Proceedings of the Sixth International Congress on the Chemistry of Cement, vol 3, Moscow. 1974. p. 158.
9. Konik, Z, Małolepszy, J, Roszczynialski, W, Stok, A 2007 Production of expansive additive to portland cement. J Eur Ceram Soc. 27:605 .
10. Nocuń-Wczelik, W, Konik, Z, Stok, A 2011 Blended systems with calcium aluminate and calcium sulphate expansive additives. Con Build Mat. 25:939 .
11. Szeląg H . Factors governing the stresses appearing in the mortars of expansive cement. Part 1 and 2. Cement Wapno Beton 2008; 13/75:315. 2009;14/76:11.