2. Martuscelli, E, Musto, P, Ragosta, G, Scarinzi, G 1996 A polymer network of unsaturated polyester and bismaleimide resins: 1. Kinetics, mechanism and molecular structure. Polymer 37:4025–4032 .
3. Pilati, F, Toselli, M, Messori, M 1999 Principles of step polymerisation D Sanders eds. Waterborne and solvent based saturated polyesters and their applications Wiley New York.
4. Singh, D, Kumar Narula, A 2010 Studies on the curing and thermal behaviour of diglycidyl ether of bisphenol-A (DGEBA) in the presence of aromatic diamine-diacids. J Therm Anal Calorim 100:199–205 .
5. Ni, H, Daum, JL, Thiltgen, PR, Soucek, MD WJ Simonsick Jr 2002 Cycloaliphatic polyester-based high-solids polyurethane coatings: II. The effect of difunctional acid. Prog Org Coat 45:49–58 .
6. Jung, IK, Lee, KH, Chin, IJ, Yoon, JS, Kim, MN 1999 Properties of biodegradable copolyesters of succinic acid-1,4butanediol/succinic acid-1,4-cyclohexanedimethanol. J Appl Polym Sci 72:553–561 .
- Search Google Scholar
- Export Citation
Jung, IK , Lee, KH , Chin, IJ , Yoon, JS Kim, MN 1999 Properties of biodegradable copolyesters of succinic acid-1,4butanediol/succinic acid-1,4-cyclohexanedimethanol. J Appl Polym Sci 72: 553– 561 10.1002/(SICI)1097-4628(19990425)72:4<553::AID-APP12>3.0.CO;2-5.
7. Tan, SG, Chow, WS 2010 Thermal properties of anhydride cured bio-based epoxy blends. J Therm Anal Calorim 101:1051–1058 .
8. Ochi, M, Yamashita, K, Yoshizumi, M, Shimbo, M 1989 Internal stress in epoxide resin networks containing phenyl structure. J Appl Polym Sci 38:789–799 .
9. Crivello, JV, Soyoung, S 2000 Synthesis and cationic photopolymerization of novel monomers based on dicyclopentadiene. Chem Mater 12:3674–3680 .
10. Wang, T, Wan, PY, Yu, QP, Yu, M 2008 Synthesis and characterization of dicyclopentadiene- cresol epoxy resin. Polym Bull 59:787–793 .
11. Zhang, X, Zhang, Z, Xia, X, Zhang, Z, Xu, W, Xiong, Y 2007 Synthesis and characterization of a novel cycloaliphatic epoxy resin starting from dicyclopentadiene. Europ Polym J 43:2149–2154 .
12. Johnson, KG, Yang, LS 2003 Preparation, properties and applications of unsaturated polyesters J Scheirs TE Long eds. Modern polyesters: chemistry and technology of polyesters and copolyesters, Chap. 21 Wiley New York 699–713.
15. Worzakowska, M 2010 Studies on the cure reaction and thermal properties of NADIC/or PA modified unsaturated (epoxy) polyesters. J Therm Anal Calorim 99:599–608 .
16. Worzakowska, M 2010 Succinic/or glutaric anhydride modified unsaturated (epoxy) polyesters. J Therm Anal Calorim 101:685–693 .
17. Worzakowska, M 2011 The influence of tertiary aromatic amines on the BPO initiated cure of unsaturated epoxy polyesters with styrene studied by non-isothermal DSC. J Therm Anal Calorim 105:987–994 .
19. Charlesworth, JM 1988 Effect of crosslink density on molecular relaxations in diepoxide-diamine network polymers. Part 2. The rubbery plateau region. Polym Eng Sci 28:230–236 .
20. Shibayama, K, Suzuki, Y 1965 Effect of crosslinking density on the viscoelastic properties of unsaturated polyesters. J Polym Sci Part A 3:2637–2651.
21. Nielsen, LJ 1969 Crosslinking effect on physical properties of polymers. Macromol Sci-Rev Macromol Chem C3 1 69–103 .
22. Worzakowska, M 2009 Chemical modification of unsaturated polyesters. Influence of polyester's structure on thermal and viscoelastic properties of low styrene content copolymers. J Appl Polym Sci 114:720–731 .
23. Worzakowska, M 2009 The influence of chemical modification of unsaturated polyesters on viscoelastic properties and thermal behavior of styrene copolymers. J Therm Anal Calorim 96:235–241 .
24. Manikandan Nair, KC, Sabu, T, Groeninckx, G 2001 Thermal and dynamic mechanical analysis of polystyrene composites reinforced with short sisal fibres. Comp Sci Technol 61:2519–2529 .
25. Rana, AK, Mitra, BC, Banerjee, AN 1999 Short jute fibre-reinforced polypropylene composites: dynamic mechanical study. J Appl Polym Sci 71:531–539 .
26. Calvo, S, Escribano, J, Prolongo, MG, Masegosa, RM, Salom, C 2011 Thermomechanical properties of cured isophthalic polyester resin modified with poly(∊-caprolactone). J Therm Anal Calorim 103:195–203 .