This study has been supported by the Faculty of Chemistry of Warsaw University of Technology and the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Poland (Grants No. N R05 001506 and IP2011 002171).
2. Santacruz, I, Nieto, MI, Binner, J, Moreno, R 2009 Gel casting of aqueous suspensions of BaTiO3 nanopowders. Ceram Int 35:321–326 .
3. Chabert, F, Dunstan, DE, Franks, GV 2008 Cross-linked poly vinyl alcohol as a binder for gelcasting and green machining. J Am Ceram Soc 91 10 3138–3146 .
4. Uchikoshi, T, Suzuki, T, Okuyama, H, Sakka, Y, Nicholson, P 2004 Electrophoretic deposition of alumina suspension in a strong magnetic field. J Eur Ceram Soc 24:225–229 .
5. Suzuki, T, Uchikoshi, T, Okuyama, H, Sakka, Y, Hiraga, K 2006 Mechanical properties of textured, multilayered alumina produced using electrophoretic deposition in a strong magnetic field. J Eur Ceram Soc 26:661–665 .
6. Graule, TJ, Baader, FH, Gauckler, LJ 1994 Shaping of ceramic green compacts direct from suspensions by enzyme catalyzed reactions. Ceram Forum Int 71:317–323.
7. Gauckler, L, Graule, T, Baader, F 1999 Ceramic forming using enzyme catalyzed reactions. Mater Chem Phys 61:78–102 .
8. Annola, K, Keski-Rahkonen, P, Vahakangas, K, Lehtonen, M 2008 Simultaneous determination of acrylamide, its metabolite glycidamide and antipyrine in human placental perfusion fluid and placental tissue by liquid chromatography–electrospray tandem mass spectrometry. J Chromatogr B 876:191–197 .
- Search Google Scholar
- Export Citation
Annola, K , Keski-Rahkonen, P , Vahakangas, K Lehtonen, M 2008 Simultaneous determination of acrylamide, its metabolite glycidamide and antipyrine in human placental perfusion fluid and placental tissue by liquid chromatography–electrospray tandem mass spectrometry. J Chromatogr B 876: 191– 197 10.1016/j.jchromb.2008.10.044.
9. Ma, LG, Huang, Y, Yang, JL, Le, HR, Sun, Y 2006 Control of the inner stresses in ceramic green bodies formed by gelcasting. Ceram Int 32:93–98 .
10. Potoczek, M 2006 A catalytic effect of alumina grains onto polymerization rate of methacrylamide-based gelcasting system. Ceram Int 32:739–744 .
11. Padilla, S, Garcia-Carrodeguas, A, Vallet-Regi, M 2004 Hydroxyapatite suspensions as precursors of pieces obtained by gelcasting method. J Eur Ceram Soc 24:2223–2232 .
12. Prabhakaran, K, Lakra, J, Beigh, MO, Gokhale, NM, Sharma, SC, Lal, R 2006 Sinterable La0.8Sr0.2CrO3 and La0.7Ca0.3CrO3 powders by sucrose combustion synthesis. J Mater Sci 41:6300–6304 .
13. Schilling, CH, Bellman, RA, Smith, RM, Goel, H 1999 Plasticizing aqueous suspension of concentrated alumina with maltodextrin sugar. J Am Ceram Soc 82 1 57–66 .
14. Shortridge, PG, Harris, PJ, Bradshaw, DJ, Koopal, LK 2000 The effect of chemical composition and molecular weight of polysaccharide depressants on the flotation of talc. Int J Miner Process 59:215–224 .
15. Bednarek, P, Szafran, M, Sakka, Y, Mizerski, T 2010 Gelcasting of alumina with a new monomer synthesized from glucose. J Eur Ceram Soc 30:1795–1801 .
16. Falkowski, P, Bednarek, P, Danelska, A, Mizerski, T, Szafran, M 2010 Application of monosaccharides derivatives in colloidal processing. J Eur Ceram Soc 30:2805–2811 .
17. Bednarek, P, Szafran, M, Mizerski, T 2010 Saccharides derivatives in shaping of ceramic powders—new monomers and dispersants. Adv Sci Technol 60:169–174 .
18. Szafran, M, Jach, K, Tomaszewska-Grzeda, A, Rokicki, G 2003 Utilisation of enzymatic reactions in Al2O3 powder molding process. J Thermal Anal Calorim 74:639–646 .
19. Szafran, M, Wisniewski, P, Rokicki, G 2004 Effect of glass transition temperature of polymeric binders on properties ceramic materials. J Thermal Anal Calorim 77:319–327 .
20. Leszczynska, A, Pielichowski, K 2008 Application of thermal analysis methods for characterization of polymer/montmorillonite nanocomposites. J Thermal Anal Calorim 93 3 677–687 .
21. Shaw, HM, Edirisinghe, MJ 1995 Shrinkage and particle packing during removal of organic vehicle from ceramics injection mouldings. J Eur Ceram Soc 15:109–116 .
22. Liu, W, Jiang, B, Zhang, W, Li, J, Zhou, J, Zhang, D, Pan, Y, Guo, J 2010 Influence of heating rate on optical properties of Nd:YAG laser ceramic. Ceram Int 36:2197–2201 .
23. Alcolea, A, Ibarra, I, Caparros, A, Rodriguez, R 2010 Study of the MS response by TG–MS in an acid mine drainage efflorescence. J Thermal Anal Calorim 101:1161–1165 .
24. Etienne, S, Becker, C, Ruch, D, Germain, A, Calberg, C 2010 Synergetic effect of poly(vinyl butyral) and calcium carbonate on thermal stability of poly(vinyl chloride) nanocomposites investigated by TG–FTIR–MS. J Thermal Anal Calorim 100:667–677 .
- Search Google Scholar
- Export Citation
Etienne, S , Becker, C , Ruch, D , Germain, A Calberg, C 2010 Synergetic effect of poly(vinyl butyral) and calcium carbonate on thermal stability of poly(vinyl chloride) nanocomposites investigated by TG–FTIR–MS. J Thermal Anal Calorim 100: 667– 677 10.1007/s10973-009-0443-3.
25. Masset, P, Poinso, JY, Poignet, JC 2006 TG/DTA/MS study of the thermal decomposition of FeSO4·6H2O. J Thermal Anal Calorim 83 2 457–462 .
26. Liufu, SC, Xiao, HN, Li, YP 2005 Thermal analysis and degradation mechanism of polyacrylate/ZnO nanocomposites. Polym Degrad Stab 87:103–110 .
27. Shen, DK, Gu, S, Bridgwater, AV 2010 The thermal performance of the polysaccharides extracted from hardwood: cellulose and hemicellulose. Carbohydr Polym 82:39–45 .
28. Potoczek, M, Heneczkowski, M, Oleksy, M 2003 A new polyurethane binder providing high green strength of dry-pressed alumina. Ceram Int 29:259–264 .
30. Janney MA , Nunn SD, Walls CA, Omatete OO, Ogle RB, Kirby GH, McMillan AD (1998) In: Dekker M (ed) Gelcasting, the handbook of ceramic engineering.
31. Maa, J, Xiea, Z, Miaoa, H, Huanga, Y, Chengb, Y 2002 Gelcasting of ceramic suspension in acrylamide/polyethylene glycol systems. Ceram Int 28:859–864 .
32. Yichen, H, Zhongjian, W, Jianying, L 2008 Study on the gel casting of fused silica glass. J Non Cryst Sol 354:1285–1289 .
33. Lei, W, Lu, WZ, Zhu, JH, Ye, X 2009 Effects of heating rate on microstructures and microwave dielectric properties of (1 − x)ZnAl2O4–xTiO2 (x = 0.21) ceramics. Ceram Int 35:277–280 .