3. Jin, X, Li, L, Zhang, Y 2002 A study of fresnel absorption and reflections in the keyhole in deep penetration laser welding. J Phys D 35:2304–2310 .
4. Pilarczyk, J, Banasik, M, Dworak, J, Stano, S 2006 Technological applications of laser beam welding and cutting at the Instytut Spawalnictwa. Przeglad Spawalnictwa 5–6:6–10.
5. Han, L, Liou, FW 2004 Numerical investigation of the influence of laser beam mode on melt pool. Int J Heat Mass Transf 47:4385–4402 .
7. De, A, DebRoy, T 2005 Reliable calculations of heat and fluid flow during conduction mode laser welding through optimization of uncertain parameters. Weld J 84:101–112.
8. Gery, D, Long, H, Maropoulos, P 2005 Effects of welding speed, energy input and heat source distribution on temperature variations in butt joint welding. J Mater Process Technol 167:393–401 .
9. Chang, WS, Na, SJ 2002 A study on the prediction of the laser weld shape with varying heat source equations and the thermal distortion of a small structure in micro-joining. J Mater Process Technol 120:208–214 .
11. Belhadj, A, Bessrour, J, Bouhafs, M, Barrallier, L 2009 Experimental and theoretical cooling velocity profile inside laser welded metals using keyhole approximation and Boubaker polynomials expansion. J Therm Anal Calorim 97:911–915 .
- Search Google Scholar
- Export Citation
Belhadj, A , Bessrour, J , Bouhafs, M Barrallier, L 2009 Experimental and theoretical cooling velocity profile inside laser welded metals using keyhole approximation and Boubaker polynomials expansion. J Therm Anal Calorim 97: 911– 915 10.1007/s10973-009-0094-4.
12. Abderrazaka, K, Ben Salemb, W, Mhiria, H, Lepalecc, G, Autric, M 2008 Modelling of CO2 laser welding of magnesium alloys. Opt Laser Technol 40:581–588 .
13. Tsirkas, SA, Papanikos, P, Kermanidis, Th 2003 Numerical simulation of the laser welding process in butt-joint specimens. J Mater Process Technol 134:59–69 .
15. Piekarska, W, Kubiak, M 2011 Three-dimensional model for numerical analysis of thermal phenomena in laser-arc hybrid welding process. Int J Heat Mass Transf 54 23–24 4966–4974 .
16. Rai, R, Kelly, SM, Martukanitz, RP, Debroy, T 2008 A convective heat-transfer model for partial and full penetration keyhole mode laser welding of a structural steel. Metall Mater Trans A 39A:98–112 .
17. Lee, SJ, Lee, YK 2009 Latent heat of martensitic transformation in a medium-carbon low-alloy steel. Scripta Mater 60:1016–1019 .
18. Woodard, PR, Chandrasekar, S, Yang, HTY 1999 Analysis of temperature and microstructure in the quenching of steel cylinders. Metall Mater Trans B 30B:815–822 .
19. Bedenko, DV, Kovalev, OB, Krivtsun, IV 2010 Simulation of plasma dynamics in a keyhole during laser welding of metal with deep penetration. J Phys D 43:105501 .
20. Beck, M, Berger, P, Hugel, H 1995 The effect of plasma formation on beam focusing in deep penetration welding with CO2 lasers. J Phys D 28:2430–2442 .
21. Semak, V, Matsunawa, A 1997 The role of recoil pressure in energy balance during laser materials processing. J Phys D 30:2541–2552 .
23. Nedjar, B 2002 An enthalpy-based finite element method for nonlinear heat problems involving phase change. Comput Struct 80:9–21 .
24. Piekarska, W, Kubiak, M, Bokota, A 2011 Numerical simulation of thermal phenomena and phase transformations in laser-arc hybrid welded joints. Arch Metall Mater 56 2 409–421 .
25. Lee, KJ 1999 Characteristics of heat generation during transformation in carbon steels. Scripta Mater 40:735–742 .
26. Serajzadeh, S 2004 Modelling of temperature history and phase transformations during cooling of steel. J Mater Process Technol 146:311–317 .
27. Zhang, W, Wood, B, DebRoy, T, Elmer, JW, Palmer, TA 2003 Kinetic modeling of phase transformations occurring in the HAZ of C-Mn steel welds based on direct observations. Acta Mater 51 12 3333–3349 .
28. Piekarska W . Numerical analysis of thermomechanical phenomena during laser welding process. The temperature fields, phase transformations and stresses. Monograph series no. 135. Czestochowa; 2007.